Woodwrights, LLC dba “Lumber Smith” warrants to the original consumer-purchaser that this product as manufactured is free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase. Free of charge, we will repair or replace parts and workmanship which are defective. This Warranty is subject to the following limitations and exclusions:
- This warranty does not apply to the engine. Please refer to the applicable manufacturer's warranty.
- Transportation charges for the movement of any defective part or the unit are the responsibility of the purchaser. Transportation charges for any parts submitted for replacement under this warranty must be paid by the purchaser unless such return is requested by the manufacturer. In lieu of returning the entire sawmill, you may return the defective part for replacement.
- The Warranty period for any products used for commercial purposes is limited to 90 days from the date of original purchase
- This Warranty applies only to products which have been properly assembled, adjusted, operated, and maintained in accordance with the instructions furnished. This Warranty does not apply to any product which has been subjected to alteration, misuse, abuse, improper assembly or installation, delivery damage, or to normal wear of the product.
- Exclusions: Excluded from this Warranty are belts, blades, blade guides, normal wear, normal adjustments, and normal maintenance.
- In the event you have a claim under this Warranty, you must contact:
giving the model number, serial number and date of purchase of your product and the name and address from whom it was purchased.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE SAME TIME PERIODS STATED HEREIN FOR OUR EXPRESSED WARRANTIES.
Some areas do not allow the limitation of consequential damages or limitations of how long an implied Warranty may last, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from locale to locale This is a limited Warranty within the meaning of that term as defined in the Magnuson-Moss Act of 1975.